Residential Service & Repair
Your garage door is typically the largest and heaviest moving object in your home. Properly maintained and operated, a garage door and its operating system allow you, your family, and your vehicles convenient access to and from your home. They also provide security and protect against the elements. Newer, insulated garage doors even help save energy.
But moving garage doors can also cause serious injury, or even death. While there are some garage door system maintenance chores that you yourself can – and should – perform on a regular basis, there are other tasks (including garage door installation and garage door spring replacement) that are best left to the pros.
- Broken Panels Repaired or Replaced
- Broken Torsion Springs & Cables
- Broken Extension Springs & Cables
- Garage Doors Not Opening or Closing
- Remotes/Wall Buttons/Keypads Not Working
- Emergency Release Problems
- Warped or Bent Section Reinforcement
- Worn Out Motors, Gears & Other Opener Parts
- Garage Door Opener Replacement
- Garage Door Tune-up & Safety Check
- Garage Door Weatherstripping
What to Expect
We've been setting high standards in the garage door industry since 1983. Here's what to expect when you call us for service.