Hollow metal doors are one of our many specialties. KJ provides everything that you need for a turn-key product – Literally! Only the highest quality doors and hardware are provided for our customers. We provide CECO and Steelcraft Doors.
Steel Doors with a Polystyrene Core
- -3/4" (44.4 mm) insulated full flush design - rated for light to extra-heavy-duty use.
- Polystyrene core provides insulation characteristics and resistance to impact
- Core is chemically bonded to face sheets providing total surface support
- Mechanically interlocked, hemmed vertical edges or stitch-welded seamless edge for added strength and rigidity
- 7 gage (4.2 mm) steel hinge reinforcements
- Inverted end channels welded to both face sheets for added stiffness.
- High recycled steel content for LEED points up to 57.1%
- 14 gage (1.7 mm) closer reinforcement channel
- A60 Galvannealed or G90 galvanized Steel
- Textured pattern steel
- Steel end channel filler cap
- Stitch welded or epoxy filled seamless edge design
- Beveled or flush welded glass light trim
- Factory installed insulated glazing
- Embossed panel designs
- Factory applied ColorStyle® finish
Ask about fire rated personnel doors.
We carry hardware from quality brands including, Assa Abloy, Ives, Von Duprin, LCN, Ingersol Rand, Ilco, Schlage, Yale, Arrow, and many others.
We stock Exit Panic Devices, Lever Trims, Mortise Cylinders, Door Closers, Ball Bearing Hinges, Brush Sweeps, Perimeter Seals, Night Latches, Pull handles, Push Plates, and much more.